An Observational Study on the Patients of Sailan Ur Rehm (Vaginal Discharge) According to Socio-Economic Status
Background and Objectives: Sailanur rehm refers (pathological vaginal discharge) refers to the disease entity in which there is flow of infected discharge from uterus.
Method: The study is an observational study performed in the Gynae OPD of AKTC, AMU, Aligarh. All the patients were randomly allocated according to inclusion and exclusion criteria. Prevalence of Sailanur rehm is seen among 45 patients according to the Socio-economic Status(SES).
Results: In the present study most of the patients 36(80%) belong to lower SES, while only 9 (20%) belongs to upper SES.
Interpretation and Conclusion: In the present study most of the patients 36(80%) belong to lower SES, while only 9 (20%) belongs to upper SES.
2. Schorge JO, Schafer JI, Halvorson LM, Hoffman BL, Bradshaw KD, Cumminghain FG, Williams Gynaecology U.K: Mc Graw hills; 2008. P. 126, 127, 154, 159.
3. Yasmin S, Mukherjee A, A cyto-epidemiological study on married women in reproductive group (15- 49 yrs) regarding RTI in a rural community of west bangal. Indian Journal of Public health. Sept 2012; 56(3): 204-207.
4. Berek JS, Adashi EY, Hillard PA. Novak’s Gynaecology. 12th ed. USA: Williams and Wilkins; 1996: 100-101, 435, 448-451.
5. Willmott FE. Mucopurulent cervicitis: a clinical entity. Genitiurin Med. 1988; 64: 169-71.
6. Khan HA. Haziq. Karanchi: Madina publishing company; 1973. p.481-485.
7. Choudhary V, Prakesh V. Agarwl K, Agarwal VK, Singh A, Pandey S. Clinicomicrobiological Profile of Women with vaginal Discharge in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Northern India. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2012; 1(2): 75-80.
8. Iqbal N, Azhar IA, Sajid G, Waseem. Frequency and causative organisms causing vaginal discharge. J F J M C 2013; 7(1): 61.
9. Panda G, Mohapatra. Clinical effect of kukkutanda Twak Bhasma in the management of Swetapradara. Ayu 2011; 32(3): 370-374.
10. Ibn Sina. Al Qanoon fil Tib (urdu trans. By Kantoori GH). Vol II. New Delhi: Idarae \Kitabul Shifa; 2007. p. 267-304, 1093-1095.
Copyright (c) 2016 International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.